Our client, a publicly traded retail services company headquartered in SW Florida, is looking for a Senior Accountant/Analyst
Senior Accountant-SEC Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Quarterly and Annual Reports (Form 10-Q/K), including XBRL data submissions, and the internal and external review process for these documents.
- Review detailed XBRL tags for Quarterly and Annual Reports.
- Upload and maintain the internal quarterly and annual supplemental reporting process including the creation of instructions and templates, managing of due dates, and the tracking, review and consolidation of business unit submissions.
- Scoping and preparation of required GAAP and SEC checklists for external audit.
- Record monthly stock-based compensation expense for HQ and handle charge-outs to the field
- Complete reconciliations of all equity related account activities and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare annual and interim budgets for stock-based compensation.
- Assist in Corporate HQ Sarbanes Oxley activities for both areas
- Participate in supporting ad hoc projects, on occasion as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license of Eligible to Sit for CPA Exam
- 3-6 years of experience in public accounting and/or public & private experiences with publicly traded companies.