Our client, a leading consumer products goods organization in the Fort Myers, Florida market is looking to hire a Senior Auditor to their growing team! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
- The Senior Auditor will examine records of departments and interview employees to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
Review records pertaining to material assets, such as equipment and buildings, and staff to determine degree to which they are utilized.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management.
- Conduct special studies for management.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE SENIOR AUDIT ROLE:
- Internal Audit and/or external audit experiences of 5+ years
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to mid-level and senior management
- Relevant experience in audit – internal or external
- Public accounting experience and CPA are a plus, but not required
- Solid computer skills