The Marketing Director, will be responsible for executing the company’s strategic marketing plan and leading the marketing team. This position will require a strong focus on demand generation and acquiring new customers to grow market share.
- Strategic and day-to-day management of the company’s marketing efforts (including demand generation, sales enablement, corporate positioning, market/competitive
- Developing and managing the marketing budget
- Develop detailed project plans and provide oversight of project scope and deliverables to insure deadlines are consistently met
- Grow pipeline by creating, executing and leading the demand generation strategy across every stage of the buyer’s journey with clear goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Position the company as the leader that it is, through concise message and positioning, distilled across all areas of the organization
- Maintain competitive analysis and customer segment understanding to formulate and execute product positioning, messaging, sales enablement and go-to-market strategy
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with VP of Sales for lead tracking and management
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to create campaign strategy, and lead conversation of best practices and trend analysis.
- Ensure sales and marketing alignment of priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions, customer insights and/or emerging opportunities
- BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related emphasis required
- Minimum of 10 years progressively responsible experience in Marketing related functions with a Development, construction company or related industry; and, 5 years of supervisory experiences
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a dynamic and creative team to detailed project timelines
- Previous experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience A/B Testing and marketing automation/CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesforce.com, or similar
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences including executive management
- Detail oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership and strong team management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively w/ colleagues and staff